Spoiler alert! Google reveals the trending gift searches for Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday has gone and went, but what trail did it leave behind?
Cyber Monday has come and gone, but what does it leave us? Well, most likely, a trail of gift ideas for us to look at. Some may not want to look, so you are free to go, but for those who is always as curious as to what they might get, well, this article is for you.
Google said that most people, numbering as half of the population in the US said that they will be using their smart phones to look for gifts for their loved ones. They definitely have to check all of their holiday lists. And while having to tweak here and there, Google has managed (obviously) to look at what people have been searching for. Be it gift ideas or specific gifts, Google has it. But since they can’t really give a lot of information, they can only bring out a lot. You will be surprised as to what people have been looking for and maybe you will find some of it in boxes under your Christmas trees.
Google has posted in their Blogs a list of the toys, apparels, and electronics that we all might have, and let’s all see this in a list.
As expected, children will always be getting toys, and with these searches, it’s probably more than just those play cars.
- Drones – So drones come in the first place since toy versions are readily available. Techy kids will definitely love this, but don’t blame us if ever you had this one for Christmas!
- Shopkins – So we clearly understand as to why this is here, and this probably the most popular toy for little girls. With all of those characters, who wouldn’t want to expand their collections?
- Hoverboards – Hoverboards have been popular ever since the summer, but as soon as Black Friday came and went, it has been one of the popular searches and it seems some people will be getting some of these babies.
- Lego Dimensions – Who doesn’t love lego? We clearly don’t know who would abandon a lego box, but definitely, a lot of kids will be getting some new pieces this year.
- Star Wars BB-8 Droid
Adults get better treatment than children, but these might as well be their upcoming #OOTD on Christmas Day. Looks like many will be wearing vintage retro style.
- Adult Onesies – Okay, we don’t really love this one, but we will be willing to at least receive a present, right?
- Adidas Superstar
- Levi’s Jeans – A lot will probably rock the 90’s look on Christmas Day.
- Shinola Watches
- Bomber Jackets – so there is the Levi’s jeans, a watch and a bomber jacket top it up with Adidas? This is definitely going to be real trend this season.
Okay, so this will definitely for the adults, so we will definitely want at least one of these.
- Smart TVs – It definitely adds a nice touch to our homes, but as a clue, this is probably not for those who live in apartments.
- Smart Watches
- Wireless Headphones
- Halo 5
- Instant Camera