21 Epic Stuff Written By Children That Deserve An Oscar. #20 Is A Facepalm.
Children are children.
Here are 21 excerpts that will convince you that children are literary geniuses:
1. Props for being creative
A good writer will take the story in a different direction and take the reader with him.
2. Philosophers are hard to come by these days
Bold men make bold statements.
3. Pointing out the important things
If there wasn’t a Nobel prize for maths, there sure as hell is one for medicine.
4. It’s not even a ball, but he gets points for trying
This explains why Americans shy away from the metric system.
5. When you’re too dark for your coloring books
It’s an adequate depiction of your reality.
6. Surely he’s up for ‘The Perfect Antonym’ award
To be honest, it doesn’t take much for a word to change the dictionary. And when the word in question corresponds with reality, there’s really no reason to object to it.
7. The hero of couch potatoes worldwide
The perfect job.
8. Props for creating a new profession, there’s probably an award for that as well
But, this is probably where we’re all headed anyway.
9. One can dream
And with advances in cosmetic surgery and breakthroughs in science, you too can become Michael Jordan.
10. The family of the year award goes to this kid
For truly appreciating his family.
11. The frontrunner for the ‘Negotiator of the Year’ award
Well, it’s only fair.
12. Definitely a favorite for the ‘Apology of the Year’ award
Well, at least he’s honest.
13. The ‘Perfect Friend’ award
Is there any other way to make friends?
14. Your rights aren’t rights if someone can just take them away
When your heart aches, you speak the truth and hope for the best.
15. Do we have an award for declarations of love
Hopefully, the girl that wrote this lives in India.
16. Honesty is a virtue
When you love someone because of what they do, not because of what they are.
17. How to be a best friend
Lovely, just lovely.
18. This one is up for the ‘Best Wishes’ award
Well that’s one way to wish someone a safe trip.
19. The best girlfriend
She’s keeping her options open, and he’s not ready to lose hope just yet.
20. The best sales assistant
When your kid has a bright future as a sales assistant.
21. If only an award for mythological studies existed
When you get extra points for knowing your mythical creatures.
If you’re not one to believe in conspiracies then ask yourself this: Why hasn’t a kid won the Nobel prize with so many of these gems floating around the internet?